Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Expect the Unexpected


My previous boss always used to say “expect the unexpected ” about dynamic business world and how being a good leader in that. It was a natural way of life for him and I also slowly adapted myself to that style. It helped me great deal in navigating and addressing the surprises sported every day by people and situations.
Keep the life balance

Keeping expectation really low is another thing I learned to control upsets. Because, upset is the situation when result does not meet your expectation!
So… So the snow today middle of spring does not surprise me. Long winter this season has readied me to take on this with ease. Life and business are as usual.
There is always a sunshine after snow or rains. 
Expect the unexpected! Keep the life balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment